Thursday, March 28, 2024 2:29:56 PM

Should we wear rudraksha on wrists ? As bracelet can it be worn !

12 years ago
#12 Quote
I read some places on online websites on rudraksha as bracelets. I get confusion after reading many articles online though on rudraksha as bracelets. Should rudraksha be worn as bracelets or not ? Does it really help if worn as bracelets or around hand.
12 years ago
#13 Quote
I have understood from my experience that rudraksha can be worn as bracelets or around hand. We too have many references on different holy books regarding the rudraksha to be worn on different parts of the body. The shiva puran is the most famous in describing rudraksha beads usages. As per the explanations in shiva purana, Rudraksha can be worn on different body parts of human namely Rudraksha on Crown, rudraksha on hair, rudraksha on both wrists of the body, rudraksha on both ears of the body, rudraksha on forehead, rudraksha on neck, rudraksha on forearms. Also on Shoulders, as ear rings etc. Keep no doubt on wearing rudraksha on hand. It is equally effective as wearing on neck.
in the Holy Books
12 years ago
#14 Quote
From what all described and told in our old holy books "Rudraksha can be worn on wrist". I have some references from the holy sriimad devi bhagavat. It also has mentions on the wearing of rudraksha on different body parts. As per the devi bhagavat rudraksha can be worn on waist, also on abdomen, can be on shoulders. Again it is described that rudraksha can be worn as Sikha on the crown, Wrists, neck, on ears, above forehead. We can find different rudraksha bracelets available in the market. They can surely be worn.
12 years ago
#15 Quote
Also i can mention another use of rudraksha on wrist. It should be very effective in different diseases on human body. For example - In case of acute blood pressure disease for a person, he can wear 9 beads on wrist as bracelet to get wonderful effect. It is very effective and powerful on wrist on certain cases.
12 years ago
#18 Quote
As per the old stories, rudraksha is worn on wrist by most of the people during old times. Wearing rudraksha around wrist is believed to be very effective as it was worn by most of the people in old times.
12 years ago
#33 Quote
Yes Abhishek, You are right. If we refer our ancestors, then we can find that rudraksha was an ornament for each man or woman. It was worn by all equally and respectfully. It was a most have on your body.

abhishekmail@hotmail.com wrote:
As per the old stories, rudraksha is worn on wrist by most of the people during old times. Wearing rudraksha around wrist is believed to be very effective as it was worn by most of the people in old times.
12 years ago
#39 Quote
I just gone through the [url=/rudraksha-bracelet]rudraksha bracelets[/url]. These are really nice looking.
12 years ago
#68 Quote
I saw the bracelets section of ommrudraksha website. I was touched by the nice design and proper style of the bracelets displayed out there. I also read the forum topic about precaution of rudraksha beads. Also read a rudraksha blog about wearing rudraksha according to sign. I would like to question on Should we choose any rudraksha bracelet to wear or it should also be worn according to the [url=/recommendationrudraksha]rudraksha recommendation[/url] ?
12 years ago
#91 Quote
Why will there be any issues while wearing rudraksha as bracelet. What can be the concern for putting this doubt.
12 years ago
#99 Quote
Actually people are confused because of different people having doubt and restrictions rules makes the doubt in wearer's mind.