Thursday, April 25, 2024 9:07:10 PM

Char mukhi rudraksha mala uses and benefits

11 years ago
#263 Quote
Hi Sir

I went though one product on the website with link [url=/4-mukhi-rudraksha-mala-japa]four mukhi rudraksha mala[/url] titled as four mukhi rudraksha mala.

The rudraksha beads are said to be belonging to lord shiva. And i am a great devotee of the lord. I pray him regularly. all my family members also pray lord Shiva regularly.

Previously i was wearing a rudraksha mala that belonged to my father. The rudraksha mala is broken and i am planning to buy the 4 mukhi rudraksha mala product.

What benefits are really felt after wearing this mala ?
11 years ago
#265 Quote
4 mukhi rudraksha is also called as char mukhi rudrakh.

Brahma represent the char mukhi. Brahma is the father of Universe.

On wearing 4 mukhi rudraksha mala containing multiple beads of char mukh, one becomes same like Lord Brahma.

Brahma excels in all mental related work and in intuitive thinking power.

So one easily feels the power of thinking and imagination power within him after wearing the mala.

Brahma also have sharpest power to remember things which is seen in the wearer too.

Wearer feels he is able to get more grasping power and communication power.

The Respiratory problems are eased.

!!! Om Hreem Namah !!!
11 years ago
#268 Quote
Read a detailed information article on [url=/4-mukhi-rudraksha-about-four-face-rudraksha-bead]four mukhi rudraksha[/url].

four mukhi is for knowledge. So anything related to knowledge and that power is acquired by the wearer. e.g. grasping power, power to remember, power to solve the critical tasks etc.

Those who have mental disorder or those who have any problem with mental nerves, 4 mukhi rudraksha mala is most recommended.

It needs to be understood like - If a person is behaving like mad and have no external sense properly, then if we put a crown of rudraksha made of char mukhi beads, then he will gain temporary power to have control on his mind and so the powers and work.
11 years ago
#274 Quote
Four mukhi is very effective in case of skin diseases.

I have seen and found people getting benefited for skin diseases after wearing a mala of 4 mukhi rudraksha beads.
8 years ago
#847 Quote
Hi... all

Char mukhi rudraksha mala uses and benefits

The four faces Rudraksha is possessed with supreme divine creative activity and meditation. So it is good for meditation and it regulates logical and concrete structural thinking. Using it invokes positive thinking, creativity, wit and intelligence. Good for scientists, researchers, intellectuals, artists, writers and journalists, providing them ideas and efficiency of their work and good for speaking with confidence. Wearing it prevents diseases of hypothalamus, cerebellum and medulla oblongata.

Ruling Planet : Mercury
7 years ago
#852 Quote
Four mukhi along with six bring confidence. Definitely the wearer feels more confident after wearing 4 mukhi. It gives more power to the thinking. The person can think and plan more better after wearing this bead.
4 years ago
#7752 Quote
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is honored by Lord Brahma. He is the wielder of preeminent inventive power that makes the whole presence in the Cosmos. He is the maker in Hindu pantheon. He is additionally tended to as the dad of the Vedas. Brahma is known as Prajapati, Hiranyagarbha and Vagishpati. He is situated in the lotus bloom that stems from the navel of Lord Vishnu. The wearer of the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can tackle broad innovative learning and instill it to absolutely change into another character. Along these lines any new job or a similar one that may require change is met with imaginative good faith and excitement. While looking for learning, the standards of innovative work, character and good faith are impressively upgraded by wearing the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha. An individual wearing this Rudraksha is known to get sparkling shrewd eyes, a reasonable personality while utilizing the craft of innovative verbal articulation. This outcomes in a noteworthy favorable position during the time spent correspondence for the wearer. The Brahma Gayatri summons him expressing.
4 years ago
#7791 Quote
char mukhi rudraksha hallowed dab is the image 4 Vedas i.e Rigveda, Samaveda, Yajurveda and Atharvaveda Veda. The wearer who uses it with full confidence and with appropriate custom turns out to be profoundly savvy and learned.

He can have direction more than 4 Vedas, otherworldliness and old way of thinking. The Rudraksha is extremely incredible to evacuate slothfulness, over the top dozing and it keeps undesirable dream under control. The wearer of the Char Mukhi Rudraksha never gets vanquished and turns out to be very self-assured and gutsy. He keeps his words what he guarantees.

The four confronted Rudraksha is very useful to prevail in pretty much every field that you attempt. This consecrated Rudraksha likewise indicates the 4 bearings. Consequently, the wearer will get his achievement in all the heading. It additionally carries illumination to the wearer.
4 years ago
#7813 Quote
Char Mukhi Rudraksha represents the four Vedas i.e, Rigveda, Samaveda, Yajurveda and Atharvaveda Veda and the benefit of wearing char Mukhi Rudraksha is that it provides high knowledge and intelligence to the wearer.