Friday, April 26, 2024 5:20:16 AM

Rudraksha on waist

12 years ago
#8 Quote
Hello, I got recommendation from ommrudraksha to wear rudraksha around my waist. I have few doubts and questions regarding wearing rudraksha around waist. Does the beads need to be worn above naval or below naval. will the beads around waist get damaged easily on wearing ?
12 years ago
#9 Quote
Dear Mehul,
I feel the rudraksha beads are not easily damaged. After it has been dried up, it really becomes hard and general wearing does not bring any damage to the bead or it's quality. Sometimes the beads are recommended to be worn around waist. All can wear rudraksha around waist. When wearing on waist it may fell a sense of discomfort at times. But if the beads are strung properly and strongly then it will be easy and comfortable to wear. Rudraksha beads work better when they touch your skin. so keep the beads touching your skin. It can be worn around waist as per your comfort.
12 years ago
#10 Quote
Many cases rudraksha is worn above waist level to bring control over emotions. Wearing on waist still depends on the comfort and whether above or below naval is not that much important.

rashmitanayak@ommrudraksha.com wrote:
Dear Mehul,
I feel the rudraksha beads are not easily damaged. After it has been dried up, it really becomes hard and general wearing does not bring any damage to the bead or it's quality. Sometimes the beads are recommended to be worn around waist. All can wear rudraksha around waist. When wearing on waist it may fell a sense of discomfort at times. But if the beads are strung properly and strongly then it will be easy and comfortable to wear. Rudraksha beads work better when they touch your skin. so keep the beads touching your skin. It can be worn around waist as per your comfort.
12 years ago
#17 Quote
I too read on some of the website articles that rudraksha beads may not be worn on waist. It is not convincing when it is denied on wearing on waist. As per the power of the bead, it should be working similar and positively by keeping it or placing it on any part of the body being suitable to the wearer.
12 years ago
#25 Quote
I personally feel these days the beads worn on waist can include most type of beads except a few.
12 years ago
#28 Quote
There are many significances of wearing rudraksha on waist. It is very beneficial and it has been recommended by our holy scriptures. It is for penance and also for responsibility.

I have used rudraksha on my waist. I personally feel great and free from digestion issues after wearing on waist. It also given me emotional and spiritual benefits.
12 years ago
#30 Quote
As per my personal experience, i feel rudraksha can be worn at many body parts including waist. There are no problem or issues on wearing rudraksha on waist.
12 years ago
#34 Quote
I agree with the comments of Rohit. Rudraksha can be worn on different body parts. And surely there are no issues or alarm for wearing it on waist.

rohitdhume@yahoo.co.in wrote:
As per my personal experience, i feel rudraksha can be worn at many body parts including waist. There are no problem or issues on wearing rudraksha on waist.
12 years ago
#69 Quote
I would like to see some of the products of rudraksha which can be worn on waist. Do u have any products displayed on ommrudraksha, who all can be worn directly on waist or are designed purposefully to be worn easily on waist.
12 years ago
#79 Quote
Currently we do not have any rudraksha products displayed on our website which are specifically designed to be worn on waist. But on request along with the order, we can customize the [url=/rudraksha-beads]beads [/url]to be suitable for wearing around waist.