Thursday, April 25, 2024 3:50:12 PM

Rudraksha Mala my questions & doubts

12 years ago
#81 Quote
I sought for help from the knowledgeable people.

I have doubt like - Can i wear the mala or rosary all the time ? I want to wear the mala all the time as much i can. But i have doubt on real rules surrounding rudraksha mala.
12 years ago
#87 Quote
There are no clear descriptions in our Old purans on the restrictions for wearing the rudraksha mala. But we can give some information on our experiences that we seen from our fathers and fore fathers following.

Rudraksha mala can be worn at all times with few variations like
(i)  Better to remove rudraksha mala while going for Toilet.
(ii) Better to remove ( with variations ) while going for sleep.
(iii) Better to remove rudraksha mala while taking bath. ( with few variations )
12 years ago
#92 Quote
Just now I written few comments on rudraksha on another forum.

Rudraksha should not be worn while we attend any funeral place. Say we are going to attend any such place, then we should remove and leave the mala at home before leaving. Then after coming back, we can take bath and wear the mala again.
12 years ago
#100 Quote
Rudraksha mala should not be worn when u sleep. As it is considered god items or blessed items, it should be removed during sleep to keep it's sanity.
12 years ago
#102 Quote
I know few precautions for wearing rudraksha mala.
- you should remove rudraksha while going to sleep

- if u r going to funerals that time remove.

- women may not wear during their month cycle.
12 years ago
#153 Quote
Rudraksha mala can be worn by all to get benefit from it.

It can be worn all the time till the wearer feels he is keeping sanctity of the mala.

Any time wearer has doubt then he need to remove the mala that time.
12 years ago
#158 Quote
Read more on[url= /how-to-wear-rudraksha-1] rudraksha wearing rules[/url]  here.
There is nothing to be worried about the complicacy of the rules.
Just obey all those that you feel you can do and also suits the need.
Remove the mala regularly before going to bed.
Next day wear it after taking bath.
Remove during hair cutting and shaving.
4 years ago
#7777 Quote
Rosary made out of Rudraksha Beads in the propitious numbers like (108+1, 54+1, 27+1) is called Rudraksha Mala. The +1 dab is called as Sumeru(it isn't crossed while reciting) which is considered as limit for returning backward heading for further tallying. Mala is utilized for wearing just as for motivation behind Japa (Chanting Mantra for Spiritual achievements). It is utilized to include Mantra in the above figure (108,54,27). The equivalent Mala isn't utilized for wearing just as Japa. Mala lays on ring finger and center finger is utilized for Japa. Record and littlest finger are considered as foreboding for contacting the Mala during Japa process. Rudraksha Rosary is considered as the main Rosary, which can be utilized for Japa of numerous types. The subtleties found in the sacred texts state that Rudraksha rosary ought to be worn after appropriate blessing with Mantra.
4 years ago
#7800 Quote
By thinking with a Rudraksha dots mala or by wearing Rudraksha seeds against the skin it is accepted to:

increment the capacity to center

give clearness and genuine feelings of serenity

improve memory

assuage pressure and tension

increment stamina

fortify the heart

balances the sensory system

offer awesome insurance

increment bounty and thriving.

All the meditators, holy people and sages consistently convey their mala any place they go as these characters vigorously commit themselves to mantra japa contemplation. Standard routine with regards to Japa contemplation fuses the utilization of a mala that goes about as a reflection help. A customary mala, as our own, has 108 globules for keeping the tally during contemplation. Mala really help you spotlight or focus on the mantra you are reciting, so it keeps the mind centered and your consideration attracted to the sound of the mantra. Thusly, you will most likely enter a more profound contemplation state and undesirable considerations or diversions stop to agitate your brain.