Friday, April 19, 2024 4:47:04 PM

Are there any restrictions before wearing rudraksha ?

12 years ago
#61 Quote
Currently i am planning to wearing some rudraksha beads. And preferably i would be wearing the mala around my neck. I seen others also wearing around their neck. But i have few confusion on some restrictions or precautions. I saw some websites written about particular rules and the restrictions that we need to put before wearing rudraksha beads. I suppose that alcohol or non-veg eating have some restrictions. Do we have restrictions for eating eggs while wearing rudraksha ? I see there are many products which do contain eggs. Many beckary products do contain some amount of these. I already do not have any issues from drinking alcohol and non-veg food point of view.

I read that rudraksha should be taken out while sleeping with partner.

I have following doubts.

should i wearing while going to bathroom.
should i be wearing it always or not ?
12 years ago
#62 Quote
There are some restrictions which we need to obey for preserving the power of the beads. Otherwise the wearer may feel that the power does not work for him after prolonged neglect of the beads and not obeying few rules. As per example i also wear Tulsi mala made with pure tulsi beads. i do not wear this mala while taking meat. If we are not taking alcohol then we can wear tulsi mala. But we always wear the mala. while taking bath or in the bathroom, we keep it wearing all possible times.
12 years ago
#66 Quote
How about wearing rudraksha during night time when u do not get good sleep. I do not get good sleep during night and sometimes feel tired in the morning because of improper sleep. So can i wear rudraksha for getting good sleep during the night time.
12 years ago
#74 Quote
If someone is drinking alcohol or going for a smoke or anything similar activity of taking drugs of some kind in some form, he may not wear rudraksha (person has to decide). There is no negative effect from the rudraksha bead on doing such work while wearing it. But the power of the beads are felt less if we continue to do such work while wearing the rudraksha beads mala.

Some people advise to do any type of things while wearing rudraksha. Although this decision is ambiguous still we need to follow the rules so that the power of the beads are constantly felt by the wearer so that he can get maximum benefit from the good power and effect of the rudraksha bead being worn.
12 years ago
#88 Quote
I found another rudraksha forum topic which can give some more information on such questions.
Please follow the forum [url=/boards/topic/16/rudraksha-mala-my-questions-doubts]Rudraksha mala wearing doubts[/url]
12 years ago
#90 Quote

Rudraksha mala should be removed before going to any funeral places. In our custom, we remove most of the wearing ornaments when we prepare to go to any funeral places. I feel similarly, it can be kept at home and can again be worn after coming back from funeral place and then taking bath.
12 years ago
#113 Quote
This is my personal opinion.
I understand rudraksha is used for spiritual purpose. and there should not be any precautions which will hinder or bring fear someone before wearing.
4 years ago
#7505 Quote
I will quote Jadav, your answer brings a good thought on this. I have seen people wearing rudraksha. Previously when our parents wear, that time all were not wearing. Now all are wearing rudraksha and there is so much of awareness.

I agree that wearing a God's gift is allowed as all can think and take blessings of the supreme God.
4 years ago
#7772 Quote
1. After wearing, one shouldn't eat or expend onion or garlic

2. After wearing it, one shouldn't go to memorial service or a cemetery and furthermore birth of tyke ( what I implied is going to houses where a young lady has conveyed an infant)

3. After wearing it, one shouldn't engage in sexual relations with a ladies ( There is a logical inconsistency in this that sanctuary cleric says that one can wear and perform intercourse as they accept that the rudraaksha should contact the throat and it is anything but a transgression).

4. After wearing it, individuals ought to got not go to can.

There may be some referenced in Linga Purana, however I am not knowledgeable in this.
4 years ago
#7871 Quote
sanjeev pradhan wrote:
Currently i am planning to wearing some rudraksha beads. And preferably i would be wearing the mala around my neck. I seen others also wearing around their neck. But i have few confusion on some restrictions or precautions. I saw some websites written about particular rules and the restrictions that we need to put before wearing rudraksha beads. I suppose that alcohol or non-veg eating have some restrictions. Do we have restrictions for eating eggs while wearing rudraksha ? I see there are many products which do contain eggs. Many beckary products do contain some amount of these. I already do not have any issues from drinking alcohol and non-veg food point of view.

I read that rudraksha should be taken out while sleeping with partner.

I have following doubts.

should i wearing while going to bathroom.
should i be wearing it always or not ?