Bead Origin: Indonesian
Bead Shape: Elongated Oval
Bead Length: 10.00mm apprx.
Bead Width: 5.00mm apprx.
Bead Quality: Authenctic - Superfine and properly tested with xray.
Picture of actual product: The image shown is the actual picture of the product. It is not a representative image. Generally tactics used by other websites is to give one best representative product image and not the actual image, and further supply as per their own desire.
We at Ommrudraksha supply you the xray certificate of the product , not as per our desire. We will provide you xray certificate showing the internals of the bead and 80% surety.
Authenticity: Regardless of whether you purchase or don't purchase from us is optional, yet we demand that you should snap to peruse the supposed Authenticity Certificate before making any buy from any merchant.
Free Making: In Gold Plated Caps and Silver covered wire joined in Red/Black string.
Ten-confronted (10 mukhi) Rudraksha comprises of 10 normal furrows running from best to the base of the globule and speaks to Lord Vishnu (administrator/preserver of the universe).
According to folklore Lord Vishnu dependably manifested himself to annihilate abhorrent thus it is said that Ten-colored (10 mukhi) Rudraksha does the activity of a trust commendable security monitor who keeps detestable under control.
Advantages of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha:
• The wearer of Ten-confronted (10 mukhi) Rudraksha is shielded from hostile stare as it fills in as a shield (kavach) against shrewdness.
• Keeps awful impacts, peril, dangers and dangers from various sources under control and shields its holder from dark enchantment and different sorts of shrewdness rehearses.
• The wearer of Ten-confronted (10 mukhi) Rudraksha is shielded from hostile stare as it fills in as a shield (kavach) against fiendishness.
• Keeps terrible impacts, peril, dangers and dangers from various sources under control and shields its holder from dark enchantment and different sorts of fiendishness rehearses.
• Ten-confronted (10 mukhi) Rudraksha defeats pessimism, fear and build up a sound personality.
• 10 mukhi Rudraksha is extremely compelling for accomplishment in regulatory and lawful procedures too.
• 10 mukhi Rudraksha is a portrayal of Lord Vishnu (ruler Narayan) and according to hindu folklore wherever Lord Narayan is revered goddess Mahalaxmi never goes out, consequently love of this Rudraksha is magnificent for budgetary development and individuals who think that its hard to set aside extra cash.
• according to Hindu folklore Lord Vishnu is the administrator of the universe and has 10 manifestations and subsequently each mukhi speaks to 1 diverse manifestation of ruler Vishnu.
Specialized Details of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Diverse names of the Rudraksha: 10 mukhi Rudraksha/Dus mukhi Rudraksha/MahaVishnu Rudraksha.
Species: Eleocarpus Granitrus Roxb.
Shape: Usually Roundish oval, once in a while impeccable round.
Avg. Measure: runs between 10mm to 22mm.
Regular Availability of 10 mukhi Rudraksha: Average; delivered under 3-8 mukhis and it is normally created somewhat more than amount of 11 mukhi.
Vital Vedic and Astrological Associations of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Image of: Lord Vishnu (the administrator of Universe)
Administering Planet: Nav Grah (being administrator of universe it controls every one of the nine planets)
Start Wearing on: Monday
Seed Mantra: Om Hreem Namaha
Custom before wearing: Rudra Abhishek